Sunday, October 4, 2009

So long summer...








hello...
blogging!

15 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, I found that post totally amusing! Of course I'd never have lasted at that job, coz I'd have eaten all the fruit before it could sell!

Michelle said...

Hahahaha! I love it. Not the staples under the fingernails though. OUCH!! Makes me hurt just thinking about it.

I LOVE the apron. So cute!! Where did you get it??

Heidi said...

So, the questions is.... will you be doing that again next summer??? That fruit looks a lot better then the stuff we get here in Vegas! Love your new blog post! Glad you are back!!

Unknown said...

So happy to have you back! Looks like you have had a busy summer!

marci said...

Sooo glad you're back!! Welcome back Kamie! We've all missed you more than we can express. :)

Carrie and Jon said...

Yay! You're back... Speaking of cooking, I need to get a recipe from you. I'll be txting you:)

The Barclay Family said...

Too funny Kam!! Glad that you are back to blogging, and cute apron! Call us sometime for a temple date.

brandon and jakell said...

love the apron! Did he get it from K-mart? I seriously just about about one that looks probably identical for you for Chrtistmas, but decided I had better wait til I had a little more money then go get it..just ask the kids they were mad I didn't buy it then and there! It thought it looked like you! Love it!
Glad you are back to blogging...but stop by when you get a break from cooking, cleaning etc. kids miss you!!!

Hallie Owens said...

Man that produce looked so dang good. Especially the honey bears. I miss that about Utah. I hope it proved successful for you this summer.

Claudia said...

Cute post. So glad that you are coming back to blogging! Missed you!

AubreyMo said...

Bahaha cantaloupe sniffing. That's hilarious! Love the post, not so much the uncomfomfy chairs and mean stamples!

And that pumpkin was so very round, I would have stared at it all day. I wouldn't dare carve it it was so perfect. Nice post, glad to have you back!

Mostly Jessica said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

You are way to funny and clever, glad your back to blogging. Have fun cleaning and cooking and having almost normal days.

It was great to see the whole tour on your blog. Too much fun seeing you there at the stand the last week. Charlee loved the pears and peaches we got. (Too bad we can't get more.) Hopefully I will be blogging about our visit before the month is out.

Unknown said...

i dont know how I missed thsi post! love it!! I am glad you had a fun summer job. I hope you find a new job soon so you arent so bored at home. Maybe you have found a job I just havent talked to you IN AGES!! I really am missing my Kamie!! Anika even asked about you two the other day!! we NEED to get together!! loves!

Jenny said...

That was the cutest post ever! Love it!