Monday, November 2, 2009

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

My cute niece was baptized on Saturday.
It was a neat experience and we were glad we were able to be a part of it.

For CamRee's birthday, Dustyn and I took her to the Manti Temple and had a photo shoot in her baptism dress. The pictures turned out so cute. Here are a few. There are quite a few more, but Dustyn has been super busy and hasn't got to them all.



We are so proud of you CamRee.

We love you.

14 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Those pictures are really beautiful. What a neat idea. I'm sure she--and her parents--love them. Way to be an awesome aunt!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! she is so beautiful! Dustyn is amazing! He did an amazing job on these! love them!!

Shae said...

i LOVE the pictures! great work! (also helps to have a cute little girl in them, too!) :)

Lovely Lisa said...

Great pictures! Congrats to her, too.

Claudia said...

WOW. Beautiful pictures!

The Barclay Family said...

Incredible pictures!! What a fun idea, and she looks beautiful. You are Dustyn are an awesome aunt and uncle!

Unknown said...

you guys did a fantastic job!! =) gorgeous!

Heather said...

Absolutely stunning photos!

Hallie Owens said...

Wow! Had no idea you guys did that kind of work. How amazing and what a great talent!

brandon and jakell said...

I love them..I so want a copy of the Cd :) Thank you again! You guys did a great job as always. Thank you for being a part of her special day! We love you!!!!

brandon and jakell said...

too bad we couldn't get that dang front tooth out though LOL still cute, but it does stand out ..he he

Liz said...

Those are the most awesome pictures!! Good job you guys!!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE those photos of her!!!

Dad said...

Great job and beautiful photos as always guys!
Thanks for being there for our family...