Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuffed head? No titles are coming to my stuffed head.

Being sick stinks.

Really, it does.

I thought I was getting better today, it seems I might have been wrong. School might be long tomorrow. Pooh.

I was so excited to blog this month and I have so many posts swimming in my head but once my head started stuffing up all my ambition disappeared. But rest assured there are some posts coming soon... as soon as I feel up to it.

I'll leave you with a picture that we took in Logan. I thought it was quite funny.
Have you ever seen a handicapped parking sign in the shape of Utah?


7 comments:

Heather said...

Cant say I have! I also wouldnt have realised it was Utah if you hadnt told me lol.

Feel better soon!

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! I love the handicapped spot. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Carrie and Jon said...

I'm so sorry that you're sick. I hate being sick!!! Hope you're better soon:)

The Barclay Family said...

Hope you get feeling better soon Kam!! That handicap spot is hillarious!

Jenny said...

What is with that handicapped spot?! Too funny!

Unknown said...

are you feeling better????

Marc and Megan said...

Kamie, thank you for the sweet comment you left on our blog. You have no idea how much I'm anticipating hearing the same news from you. Keeping you in my prayers and my fingers crossed.