How can it be?
We took a mini-vacay to our new favorite hotel. It's been glorious and I do not want it to end. boo.
If you want to see Dustyn's TV appearance, tune into Channel 2 News, Monday at noon. (The cooking segment) As for me, I will be hanging out with this lady.
9 comments:
Dustyn is a TV star!? I had no idea. That's rad. And I love the little america, it's a fabulous hotel. My mom and sisters and I all went up there and stayed a night once (and Ashley was a week away from having Aspen. My mom yelled at her for jumping on the bed! It was hilarious).
I can't believe how big Gage looks in that first picture. He's turning into a toddler!
Wow, that is so cool about Dustyn!
And I can't believe Gage is 11 months (and 3 days) already. That is CRAZY TALK! You will have a toddler before you know it!
cute pictures!
Would have loved to have known about this before now..we would have loved to see it! fun fun. Hope all is well!
We have it on DVR if you want to see it, come on by!
And I love his new haircut...Makes him look older and wiser! lol
I am glad that he got to crawl around on my floor for awhile.
Thanks for being you!
He's already standing by things! Lucky!
Oh My gosh! I haven't checked your blog since like Christmas (sick kids, jobless husband stress, what are you gonna do?) what a little heartbreaker Gage is! I mean he's always been cute, but you can see his little personality just shining through!
boog totally has that shirt. :)
Post a Comment