It's been an okay day.
Nothing very exciting, but it's always nice to be home.
I even made homemade waffles and buttermilk syrup this morning for breakfast. yum.
Gage has been in a mood today... and not a great one. He only took a very short nap and it shows. He also woke up around 5:30 a.m. so I am sure that didn't help either. We were trying to do things to make him happy so we went and wandered around Kmart. He usually loves going and wandering around any shopping center. We usually go down the toy isle and play with all the toys to make him giggle. Today, that was not the case. He screamed and screamed because he wanted them all. We walked into the clothes section and he screamed that he wanted those. Same with the shoes. And the bedding. Basically he screamed most of the time we were there. We decided that maybe we would go to the park and let him run and play in the leaves. He seemed to enjoy that and the slide. But... eventually we had to leave. You can probably guess the rest. On the way home he screamed because the sun was in his eyes (we have the stick on window tints so it really wasn't that bad. ha ha).
Once we got home, he brought his blanket and sippy and sat on my lap for awhile. We ate popcorn and watched Project Runway. :) I can say it was the best hour of our day. He has been incredibly cute today, but very feisty too. I just love that boy. He definitely makes our days entertaining.
I haven't really decided what Gage is going to be for halloween yet. We have a party at my grandmas in less than 24 hours and I have yet to decide. We are excited for the party though! I don't know if I will be around on Monday to take him trick-or-treating so I am glad we are having a party.
We just put Gage down for bed. I hope he gets a good night of sleep!! :) There is currently an ice cream base in the ice cream maker, left over buttermilk syrup in the fridge, and the season finale of Project Runway to watch. Sounds like a pretty good saturday night to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment