Wednesday, November 2, 2011

lasagna

A few days ago Dustyn decided that he wanted lasagna for dinner tonight. Sure, no problem. I stopped by the grocery store last night on my way home from work and bought what we needed.

While I am excited to have lasagna for dinner, next time I think we will just go have steak at the steakhouse. It'd be cheaper. :P  Either way, the lasagna is ready to go in the oven. It works out nicely since I have to work tonight and Dustyn has an opening social at the school. So we will both be gone. But, It will be ready when we get home. yum. It better be good! I could be having steak!

Work was pretty good yesterday. I had three students doing my job while I told them what to do. Nice. :) Sadly, today I get to do my own work. Boo. My main job today is to clean the auditorium. It takes forever and takes a toll on my body (so much vacuuming), but a job is a job! I really don't mind it though. I could, however, live without cleaning the boys bathrooms. *gag* Everyday I think, "AH!! I HAVE A BOY!" and then I hope and pray he has more respect for public property than some of the boys at the school.

I just looked over at Gage to make sure he was still playing nicely with his cars (he is right next to me)... he was going through feeling around the fireplace looking for lose grout and then trying to eat it. Gross. Who doesn't love chewing on pointy rocks. Where does he come up with this stuff?

I don't even know what other random things I was going to talk about. I've lost it all after running around trying to get the grout away from Gage as he tries to shove it in his mouth. Oh the adventures of a toddler.

Maybe I will come up with something later. Until then, I better start checking the grout.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had lasagna for dinner too. It was better than a steak!!!