Friday, April 20, 2012

fast fact friday

Once again, I am slacking on posting to my blog. I have been working so much lately. I have been subbing 3-4 days a week (generally 7:30-3) and then my custodial work (3-6). Once I get home, make dinner, clean it up, bath Gage and put him to bed... blogging is the last thing on my mind. BUT... summer is coming soon! Two and a half months with NO work responsibilities! I can't wait! Woooo!


1.  Do you like to cook?
2.  What's your favorite thing to make?
3.  Do you like cooking for others?
4.  Are you a baker, or mainly a taster?
5.  What food will you NOT cook under any circumstances?

1. I love to cook. I wish I had more time and money to cook the things I really want to cook. I could make a new recipe everyday and be happy. I love trying new things and learning new techniques.

2. The one staple in our house when we are in a pinch or a hurry, pasta with my sauce. Yum.

3. I do like cooking for others. It's always fun to throw a party/gathering. I do have a hard time sharing responsibilities when I am cooking. I either want to do it all, or not at all. I like things my way when I am cooking.

4. Baker, taster... all of the above. I would rather cook something than bake something though. I love to bake, but then I eat it, so I try to avoid it all together. :)

5. I will cook anything. I even cook Dustyn mushrooms *gag* and pork chops. Ew.


I hope things are going well for all of you!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a good wife you are lol. My answers:

1. I do like to cook and I love to try new recipes.

2. My favourite thing to make is a big plate of steamed vegies with home made cheese sauce-yum!

3. I prefer to cook for others than just myself because to cook for one seems like a waste of time...but on the odd occasion I do get to cook for just me? See answer #2 lol.

4. I'm a baker, but only because teenagers eat A LOT. Ryan is far and away the better baker than I am.

5. I dont think there is anything I wouldnt cook unless we're talking monkeys or dogs or somethin' cute like that.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for summer too. Won't it be nice to just chillax for awhile. :)

You can already guess my answers just by what the subject is on.

hope2adoptbaby said...

Ok, deal...you can cook for me. :)