Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 Graham cracker piecrust
1 12oz. Cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 eggs
Mix cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed. Stir in Pumpkin. Add eggs and mix until blended. Pour into crust.
Bake @ 350° for 40 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
The BEST Ginger Snaps
2 c sugar
1 1/2 c melted margarine
1/2 c molasses
2 eggs
4 1/2 c flour
3 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbs cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
sugar
In a large bowl beat sugar, margarine, molasses, & eggs until light and fluffy. (takes quite awhile…. Should be caramely in color) Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well with wet ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Heat oven to 350°. Shape dough in 2 inch balls, and roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes (cook until they start cracking on top), cool 1 minute. Remove immediately. Do not leave on the cookie sheet for more than 1 minute before removing.
Pumpkin Cookies
1/2 c. Unsalted Butter
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 Large Egg
1 c. pumpkin puree
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/4 c. unbleached all-purpose flour
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
(I add dark choc chips)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Add egg. Mix in pumpkin and vanilla. Sift flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Mix into butter mixture. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for a minute before transferring to wire racks.
*edit* Want something a little healthier? Calamity Jane has a Recipe here that I tried today and it was really really good!! Her blog is great! She has some really good basic principles to help anyone lose weight and change their lifestyles.
4 comments:
yum, sounds good!!!! can't wait to get settled in our house so I can make some!!!! now that I have everything packed (some stuff for a month now!!!), I have been in such a baking mood...never happens!! But that looks and sounds good!!!
you are making me so hungry! i wanna make it all or rather, have my husband make it for me.
Yum...I am so glad you put pumkin cookies on here...I love them, but I don't have a recipe, so I'm excited to try this one! Thanks!
I made some today with Wheat Flour. A recipe that I got from Calamity Jane's Blog... here!
http://awaistisaterriblething.blogspot.com/2007/08/wheat-for-man.html
They were actually really good. But of course I used Dark Chocolate Chips! Yum!
Post a Comment