Ah, the good old days of SNL. I miss them. It doesn't seem as funny as it used to. I guess it could also be because I am MANY years older... who knows!
Brother Williams!! I miss his face. He was so jealous of my piano playing skills because I could REALLY play and he could only imitate Dana Carvey... although at the time I didn't realize he was imitating him. Shows you how clueless I was. :)
7 comments:
Ah, the good old days of SNL. I miss them. It doesn't seem as funny as it used to. I guess it could also be because I am MANY years older... who knows!
haha...I've never seen that one before. But I've heard the seminary Bros. reenact it.
Oh, the memories of Bro. Williams.
Hahaha...so I'm not the only one who remembers that. lol
YAY! I love that! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Yes, this totally reminds me of the seminary brethren. Of course they introduced me to Choppin' Broccoli!
Brother Williams!! I miss his face. He was so jealous of my piano playing skills because I could REALLY play and he could only imitate Dana Carvey... although at the time I didn't realize he was imitating him. Shows you how clueless I was. :)
Post a Comment