Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My head hurts.

I have had the worst headache for about three weeks straight. It is getting on my nerves. I just can't take it any longer. Grr...

This just hasn't been a great week. A sad week. There have been numerous sad events. Heart breaking events.

My heart and love goes to all the families that are dealing with these tragedies. I love you all. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm sorry about your headache. I'm having a sad day too and don't even know what's going on in Richfield. It just seems to be everywhere. Nothing like seeing someone else experience heartache to bring back your own.

dust and kam said...

I love you Ruthanne!! I hope your sad day gets a little better!

Anonymous said...

a hard month for you guys anyway, and then everything else going on, i am sure it will take a while for it to go completely away...sorry.

Seriously like you said earlier, if you want to come up and stay with us for a while, we would love to have you and maybe you can get away for a little bit. The kids keep asking when you are going to come see their new rooms.

emotional last few weeks for sure. I just can't imagine what their families are going through. And to think Jordan is actually gone, I haven't seen them for about 5 years and am constanly asking around to see how they are doing if i see someone who knows them, I miss those boys so much and their mom. And ache for Casey and Cory for all they have had to go through.

And our families and what has been going on...I really need to take a trip to the temple and add everyone. Plus get that excape from the world for a moment that we all need.

Let me know if their is anything I can do.

take care, we love you!!!

Amy said...

Kamie and Kelli, what's all this sadness about? It sounds so terrible and I don't even know what happened.

I send my love and support, like always.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am really out of the loop. Fill me in here, aye.

dust and kam said...

One of our good family friends passed away (he was 18) and our Uncle as well. All within two days.

And there have been a few other sad events.

Long week.

Anonymous said...

Wow...it has been a long week for you. I'm sorry!

Jenny said...

I've been thinking about you a ton this month. I'm sorry that you've had so many other heartbreaking things to deal with on top of this being your rough month already.

I'll be praying for you. Hope you feel better soon! Love ya!

Marc and Megan said...

Kamie, you've been on my mind a lot... I'm so sorry for all the hard things you're facing right now. I'm praying that your heart will be filled with comfort and peace. (((hugs)))