
(Just ignore the crappiness of this picture, it's called a webcam! Ha ha)
Back to blogging. Hopefully you can expect a post from me tomorrow.
Thank you to everyone who sent emails and messages! You guys are great and I appreciate your love and concern for me. It's funny how blogging can make you feel so loved. I have the best friends, EVER!
I am doing well. I am excited to get back to life . . . and blogging!
8 comments:
what crappy picture? I see no crappy picture...
so glad you're back.
Yaaay!
I know that wasnt very eloquent but it sure sums up my reaction to having you back blogging lol.
you are one HOT MAMMA! Glad to see you back, although it really does help to get a little break everyonce in awhile!
I am glad you decided not to be away for long. :) You are the whole reason I started blogging here. And your picture is fantastic, by the way. I think you look adorable.
Yeah, i missed your blogging...nothing like taking a break though. I hope it was good for you!
I found your blog off Melissa Barclay's. Just so you know, that is a cute picture! I love your hair curly! It's good to see you are doing well! Jenn (player)
Kam, It will be good to have you back to blogging. (not that I post more than once every 2 or 3 weeks, but I love to read your blogs!)
that is a great picture of you!!
you are HOT!!!
Post a Comment