You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
4 comments:
I'm Esme! LOL!
I'm a Bella! :)
-You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone.
I am Esme as well - sorry I spelled your name wrong! I do stuff like that when I am in a hurry. I have definitely missed your posts!! Hope all is well!
I'm Esme also, but I don't feel like I should be Esme! Fun quiz though.
Post a Comment