I've totally avoided even starting that game lol.
Paint, towels, wall hangings, and matching bathmat. That's just a start!! I just did our master bath and it took 2 years to figure out. Now I have to work on the guest bathroom!!
omg that is SOOO funny!!
Ha Ha love it! You are too funny! Hope you aren't dying of heat down there at the stand. See ya later!
Haha. That's awesome!
That's so funny, I have the same problem. I told my sister not to even try the game, it's ridiculously addicting!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've totally avoided even starting that game lol.
Paint, towels, wall hangings, and matching bathmat. That's just a start!! I just did our master bath and it took 2 years to figure out. Now I have to work on the guest bathroom!!
omg that is SOOO funny!!
Ha Ha love it! You are too funny!
Hope you aren't dying of heat down there at the stand. See ya later!
Haha. That's awesome!
That's so funny, I have the same problem. I told my sister not to even try the game, it's ridiculously addicting!!
Post a Comment