I love them all, so cute. Katie & Mom picked out some super cute clothes!
I had to much fun shopping in Kohls this weekend too :) he is going to look so cute in all his new clothes! CamRee and I had fun finding some new stuff for your baby shower! So you will have to wait to see them.. he he but he will be spoiled for sure!
10 comments:
So Cute!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful gift!
lol. That is awesome!!
OH CUUUUTE! What a wonderful Christmas gift. How cute that they are so excited for you guys! (And they have great taste!) :)
Boy clothes are SO FUN!
Looks like they have good taste...because baby Vin will be wearing some of the same outfits! LOL.
so cute!!!! best presents ever! :)
Nice! We were surprised by the same types of Christmas gifts last year...how fun! We're so excited for your boy to come!
oh boy that baby is gonna be spoiled!
I love them all, so cute. Katie & Mom picked out some super cute clothes!
I had to much fun shopping in Kohls this weekend too :) he is going to look so cute in all his new clothes!
CamRee and I had fun finding some new stuff for your baby shower! So you will have to wait to see them.. he he but he will be spoiled for sure!
So adorable! Love the monkey pjs!!
Oh they're adorable!
Post a Comment