Wednesday, April 14, 2010

it's a party!

We are having a great time here in the Dust+Kam home.


Gage is perfect.
Adorable.
Entertaining.
Sweet.
Hilarious.
Handsome.
A blessing.

a miracle.

(If you wanna see another miracle, go here. So beyond happy.)


He is growing, eating, and sleeping so well. At his two week appointment he was 7lb 8oz. (he was 6lb 6oz when we left the hospital) Of course that was a week ago tomorrow. Craziness! I have a three week old baby!

He sleep 3-4 hours at a time at night. (most nights - others... not so much. lol) He loves to be held and loved. He is so alert now. He loves watching his little toy. (i have a long video that I may post, I promise I will not feel bad if you don't watch all 5 minutes of it, or any of it.) He also loves his baths!


He is so fun.


Dustyn and I enjoying being parents. It has taken a lot of adjustments and learning. It will take a lot more adjustment and learning, but we are excited for the adventure.

How did we get so lucky to be involved in Gage's life?

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's nice to hear how things are going for you guys. Glad to see you've learned to type and rock a baby at the same time. ;)

I can see changes in Gage in these more recent pictures. It's crazy how quickly babies grow!

Lara Zierke said...

Cutest sneezes and cutest yawn ever. It goes way too fast.

Michelle said...

Awwww...so cute. I love baby sneezes. lol.

Leah said...

It sounds like he's doing so well. He sure is a handsome little boy. :)

Unknown said...

love him and I have never even met him. he is so handsome! I also can't believe how much he looks like Korin. I SOO need to meet this little tyke!!

Aubrey said...

You guys are such great parents. Loved the video - he really is entertained by that. So cute!!

That's so neat that you and your friend have so many life changing things happen 2 weeks apart.

Mostly Jessica said...

What a little sweetheart!

Lyndee W. said...

You are so blessed because of your faith. I'm so incredibly happy for you and your little family. You all three waited so long to be together. Enjoy every minute, it passes by so quickly.

Shae said...

he is absolutely adorable! such a handsome lil guy!! glad things are going well for you!

Unknown said...

he is so alert. loved the video!

Ruth said...

His eyes are HUGE! I love it.