He's been poked, prodded and pricked all day. He has an UTI. Weird, right? Very rare at this age and especially in boys. There is no explanation. We'll have to go to a specialist once he gets feeling better and we are able to leave the hospital.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

5 comments:
Sending Happy Thoughts to Gage. Poor lil guy is right. Good Luck.
So sorry your baby is not feeling well. Keep us posted! Hugs and prayers!
I had never heard of a baby getting a UTI. That stinks! Hope he gets feeling better soon! :)
I found some info on that http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec23/ch272/ch272i.html
Apparently boys are more common than girls to get UTI;s in infancy. Go figure, I had no idea.
I hope he gets better soon.
Poor lil guy indeed. My heart aches for him and you. :) But it sounds like he's in good hands. Primary Children's was awesome 28 years ago, so I'm sure they're even better now. ;)
Post a Comment