Aubrey's wedding was beautiful and perfect.
Not only did I get to witness the beautiful union of Kevin and Aubrey, I finally got to meet Evonne. I seriously love her. I can't wait to have many more play dates with her and her cute, cute kids.
Sadly, I never did snap a picture. Luckily Aubs has one with all of us. I must get it.
5 comments:
I love meeting online friends in real life. How fun Kam!
Bummer that I snuck out before we got a picture...there will be another time, right!? =)
What a cute picture of the three of you!
I'm so happy for Aubrey! You and Gage are just so cute!
Non-related ot this post, I wanted to let you know I am challenging you to participate in my "Feeling Fabulous" Blog Challenge! Get all the infos on my blog here
Thanks Kamie!
Evonne I think we have a pic of all three of us on my photographers camera. I will let you know! Thank you guys for coming. It was so special to me to have you there!
Annnd now I reread and see that you said something about the pic of all three of us. Don't mind me, I'm losing my mind.
Post a Comment