Tuesday, August 10, 2010

you know how much I love adoption, right?

I do.

A lot.

How could I not?
IMG_3299
And how can I not add a picture of him to this post?
There have been a lot of family and friend who have supported us through our years of waiting and hoping and finding. It wasn't easy, but man do we have a cute boy.

Here is where I ask for your help, again.

I have some seriously awesome friends that are hoping to adopt! I can not wait for them to become parents and experience the miracle of adoption. I need you to help me get the word out!





You can click on over to their adoption blog and grab their button. Add it to your blog, facebook. You know the drill.

california
http://ourjourneywithadoption.blogspot.com/

Kelly and Stephanee's It's About Love Profile

Kelly and Stephanee's Adoption Blog

Please pass along their information.
Gage needs another adoption buddy.

No comments: