Tuesday, September 7, 2010

labor day

IMG_6949
We spent the weekend camping.
P1010826
It was perfect (minus the wind). I am glad we got one more camping trip in before it is too cold to go. This was only our second camping trip of the year. Definitely not normal behavior for us. :)
P1010769
Gage loves being outside so it was definitely a hit with him.
P1010714
He did a lot of giggling.
P1010596
A lot of sleeping.
P1010666
And made a lot of goofy faces.
IMG_6977
P1010585
P1010617
P1010608
We sure love spending time with him.
P1010694
P1010703
IMG_6980

9 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha! SOOO CUTE! You are so brave to go camping with an infant, we haven't been that brave yet!

.. said...

I LOVE his little buton down long sleeve shirt! And his little beanie! He has some crazy expressions sometimes! haha He is still as cute as ever!

AubreyMo said...

His eyes in the first picture are totally melty.

We went camping too - babies definitely make camping more of a challenge but there's nothing better than waking up and getting them to smile for you!

Jill Elizabeth said...

Gage + tiny plaid shirt = pure awesome. He's getting so big!

Claudia said...

Fun! We went camping this weekend too. Let me just say it was a LOT harder with a toddler - near the fire, by the river, etc. Enjoy the immobility!!

He is so darling! It's obvious that you guys are having so much fun being parents! I'm so happy for you!

Michelle said...

He's such a handsome little guy!! I just wanna squeeze him. lol.

hope2adoptbaby said...

SO CUTE! You're brave for taking him camping!..although, he'll learn really fast to love it! Shelby

Ruth said...

Do you ever get tired of hearing how adorable he his? I don't really even know him, but I think he's one of the funniest babies I know!

Cali and Travis said...

I took Gideon camping before he was 3 months old and he LOVED it. Still does actually. BTW - LOVE baby G's hair! And he pulls the BEST faces.