What a sweetie pie he is!!!
And although a year ago it felt like time was dragging, now you just wish it would slow down a little?What a total doll!
Congrats! :) He's such a cutie.Shelby
Uh, not to create a stir or anything but that boy is MY nephew!SWEET!
Six months? How the heck did that happen? Also, I am a big fan of the "Unbelievable Cuteness" tag. And the unbelievably cute boy whose pictures accompany it :)
he is so handsome! can't believe he is already 6 months old!!
I am freakin' in love with his tongue and his faces!
Wow, 6 months has gone by already?! I bet you are so excited to go to the temple! Do you have a court date yet?I love his eyelashes, they are scrumptious!
Awwww....This is picture perfect! You 2 are good photographers!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a sweetie pie he is!!!
And although a year ago it felt like time was dragging, now you just wish it would slow down a little?
What a total doll!
Congrats! :) He's such a cutie.
Shelby
Uh, not to create a stir or anything but that boy is MY nephew!
SWEET!
Six months? How the heck did that happen?
Also, I am a big fan of the "Unbelievable Cuteness" tag. And the unbelievably cute boy whose pictures accompany it :)
he is so handsome! can't believe he is already 6 months old!!
I am freakin' in love with his tongue and his faces!
Wow, 6 months has gone by already?! I bet you are so excited to go to the temple! Do you have a court date yet?
I love his eyelashes, they are scrumptious!
Awwww....This is picture perfect! You 2 are good photographers!
Post a Comment