Thursday, October 14, 2010

draper, utah temple

Dustyn and I went and had our pictures taken at the temple in preparation for our upcoming sealing. They turned out awesome. I am so excited to share more with you! For now, you get one.
051108_2747
(image courtesy of Jake Chesley)

Gage will be sealed to our eternal family on October 23, 2010 at 1:00PM. If you are coming to the temple, please arrive at 12:30PM. Afterwards we will be meeting at Chuck-a-rama to eat. (12344 Minuteman Drive, Draper, Utah) Around 2:30-ish.

On October 24, 2010, Gage will be given a name and a blessing in the Richfield 11th Ward at 9:00 am. We will have a luncheon at Noon at my Grandma's house. If you need the address, please email me at dustynkamieATgmailDOTcom.

8 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

Beautiful family! We're soooo excited for you!!!

Claudia said...

Congratulations, Kamie! I am so happy for you and your family!

Jewls said...

Sooo awesome! We're crossing our fingers that we have first pres approval soon, because the 23rd is hopefully our sealing date too! :)

Shae said...

you have such a beautiful family! i'm so excited for you guys!!congrats!!

The Barclay Family said...

You all look so good! We are so happy for you guys. Ryan has to work, so we won't be able to make it, but can't wait to see more pictures of the big day!! :)

Ruth said...

Just one pic!?!? We need more of that super cute fam!

.. said...

Can I say how much I LOVE his little shoes?! And his cute little man sweater?! Love this picture!

Hallie Owens said...

That will be Landon's third birthday. How fun for adoption that day. I am so excited to see the pictures of you three. It has been a long time coming for you guys. Congratulations!