You wanna know something totally coincidental and weird? I moved to Perth to start my new life with Ryan, on the 6th anniversary from when I lost my mum! I wanted a reason to smile as well as cry that day.
You wanna know something totally coincidental and weird? I moved to Perth to start my new life with Ryan, on the 6th anniversary from when I lost my mum! I wanted a reason to smile as well as cry that day.
love these pictures! kami you look beautiful in these! I am so excited for you guys for Saturday.
hey there is a CHANCE we may come down for the blessing on Sunday!! if we do come let us know what we can bring. We thought we could make a mini vacay and stay at the fairfield and take the kids swimming! :) I'll let you know for sure ok?? love you guys and miss you too!!
5 comments:
That is a gorgeous picture. Life is bittersweet, isn't it? Hopefully more sweet than bitter.
A piccie a day sounds awesome!
You wanna know something totally coincidental and weird? I moved to Perth to start my new life with Ryan, on the 6th anniversary from when I lost my mum! I wanted a reason to smile as well as cry that day.
A piccie a day sounds awesome!
You wanna know something totally coincidental and weird? I moved to Perth to start my new life with Ryan, on the 6th anniversary from when I lost my mum! I wanted a reason to smile as well as cry that day.
Look at those fantastic nylongs. Super cute family you are indeed!
love these pictures! kami you look beautiful in these! I am so excited for you guys for Saturday.
hey there is a CHANCE we may come down for the blessing on Sunday!! if we do come let us know what we can bring. We thought we could make a mini vacay and stay at the fairfield and take the kids swimming! :) I'll let you know for sure ok?? love you guys and miss you too!!
Post a Comment