Sunday, November 14, 2010

gage's most favorite thing?

my hair.
IMG_0494
IMG_0501
He knows how to bring me to tears in ten seconds flat.

6 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Love that pic! So cute! When did our babes get so big!? BTW, Gage and Ava are twins...she sees my hair within reach and her eyes light up and she gets this goofy grin as she speed-reaches.

Michelle said...

This is why I always keep my hair pilled back. lol. I love his shirt by the way. lol.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Haha cute!
I love the 'i pood' shirt. LOL!

Mostly Jessica said...

Don't worry that stage passes quickly - then you'll wonder where your baby went :)

Dustyn said...

Nice blog look. I really like it.
I am glad that Gage doesn't like my hair as much as yours. Sorry :(

Unknown said...

love his shirt! he is so cute