Tuesday, December 21, 2010

reminders

Now that it looks like this outside
IMG_1391
It can officially be Christmas, right?
(of course there is a whole heck of a lot more snow than that out there today)

So I decided to show you my Christmas decor. :)
IMG_0925
This is something that my grandparents made for me. My grandma did the picture and grandpa Dotson made the frame. I am so glad we have little things like this around our house to remind us of them.

IMG_0924
The plate is a neighbor gift from the best neighbor ever. ;)
The bear and snow globe is a gift that Korin gave Gage. She had the snow globe engraved for him. I love it. I love seeing reminders of her around our house too.

IMG_0927
(I promise I do dust occasionally)
This is our nativity. Dustyn's mom gave it to us a few Christmases ago. I love that it's something that Gage can handle when he gets older. I love that I think of Dustyn's mom when I see it.

IMG_0926
This is my favorite Santa night light. I love it. Again, from the best neighbor ever.

IMG_0932
Our stockings. My aunt made them for us when we were married. I hope to make Gage a stocking someday. If not, I like his too!

IMG_0931
Remember when I won this from TAMN? :)

IMG_0944
Gage's ornament this year. We gave Korin a matching one. It is engraved, even though you can't tell. (I can't figure out Dustyn's camera. Too complicated for me!)

IMG_0946
Our Christmas Card station. :)

IMG_0960
My favorite non-sentimental decorations. :)

IMG_0951
Our fake tree.

I hope the Christmas Spirit is finding you!

7 comments:

AubreyMo said...

I love your house and all your pretty decor. That is a sweet gift that Korin gave Gage - and I can't get over how absolutely adorable Gage is in that ornament picture.

hope2adoptbaby said...

So cute! LOVE Gage's stocking! Hope this Christmas will be the best ever for you guys...as I know it will! Hugs, Shelby

Unknown said...

that snow-E picture is amazing. it doesn't quite look like that here...yet! ;)

Lyndee W. said...

I'm in love with Gage's ornament!

.. said...

Love all your decorations! I am glad that I made the card station! Yay!

Onda Vee Dotson said...

I LOVE THE DECORATIONS! The winter scene is beautiful! I love Gage's cute picture on the tree. Your tree, Awesome!

Shae said...

oh..i so wish that we had SNOW right now instead of RAIN!! c'mon...this is Utah!! glad you're gettin' some, though. i love the ornament picture with Gage!! so cute!