Thursday, December 2, 2010

how gage feels about teething


(this is what he has been doing for a couple of days. No, he does not need to poop.) ;)

14 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Awww...that breaks my heart! Between Gage and Ava we have two unhappy little kiddos!

Luisa said...

Aww Kamie, he's so cute.. poor babe. Tetheen sucks :/

the splendid life of us... said...

oh my his face could not be cuter! and poor guy! I love his haircut, so handsome!

the splendid life of us... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mostly Jessica said...

Poor Gage! I had forgotten how horrible teething is...

Jewls said...

Poor little guy! Z just got teeth 5&6...they were the WORST yet. Hate, hate, hate teething, you just feel so bad for the little guys!

Unknown said...

love this adorable video!!!

He looks so cute, teething is no fun for sure..good thing it doesn't last forever! He looks so grown up! Love him!!! Give him loves & kisses from aunt Kelly.

love you guys.
Hope to see you soon!

Ruth said...

Oh, poor baby. He and Quinn could make a lip-buzzing chorus. LOVE the haircut, btw. Although those curls were pretty darn cute.

AubreyMo said...

He is very angry at those teeth. I feel bad for him, and I feel bad that I smiled watching that. He's just so cute - I hope he starts feeling better!

Unknown said...

I think he took care of most bodily functions in one video though...

sneeze, yawn, talking...

love him.

Heather said...

I know he's in pain, but that's so darn cute! Teeth cause so much pain, it really is no fun whether you're a little one or an adult! Feel better soon G!

Heidi said...

That is so sad:-( Poor baby! He is cute even when he is teething!!
Miss you:-)

marci said...

That was the cutest sadest video all in one!

matt&meg said...

This is so funny! Now I know what Kale will be doing when he's acting like this.