Sunday, December 12, 2010

mom

this is how Gage feels about learning how to say mom.

I keep trying to teach him, but so far he just prefers Dad. :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

See you just live in the wrong country...mum is way easier to say than mom! :P

I love that he finds his daddy so hysterically funny, just how it should be!

Michelle said...

hahahahahaha! Too cute.

AubreyMo said...

Adorableness. I could eat that kid up. If it makes you feel any better Saige is saying "da-da" too but according to Kevin "she's not really talking it's just a noise". So I told him that I'll remind him of that when we have our kids and they start talking!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha. Liam's first word was "Mama," but now he just says "Daddy."

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest thing EVER!

Nicole said...

I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

holy smokes that made me smile.

loves it.

I wish I did more videos. I suck.

Ruth said...

Stinking cute! I love it when they get the giggles.