Lol that's my 4th time watching it! It's so fun to see you and Gage 'in person'.
This can't be an OLD vlog, you have your hair cut. =) It hasn't even been two weeks. You are brave, I still can't vlog.
nice. go vlogs.
I love how Gage just starts smooching on ya. hahahaha. So cute! And again, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!
Ditto what Michelle said! I wish I could pull off a hair cut like that! You are rockin it! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lol that's my 4th time watching it! It's so fun to see you and Gage 'in person'.
This can't be an OLD vlog, you have your hair cut. =) It hasn't even been two weeks.
You are brave, I still can't vlog.
nice. go vlogs.
I love how Gage just starts smooching on ya. hahahaha. So cute! And again, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!
Ditto what Michelle said! I wish I could pull off a hair cut like that! You are rockin it! :)
Post a Comment