We are so grateful for you.
We are grateful for your love.
It is because of you that I celebrate my second Mother's day with Joy.
Because with Gage, our days are full of happiness.
(And blurry pictures. That boy can move!)
We love you! Happy Birth Mother's Day!
6 comments:
love all the pics with Gage and Korin but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of you two. you are the best mom in the world
happy birthmother's day korin.
happy mother's day kamie.
i love the pictures of the two of you too. so sweet.
so sweet, and the hair is fab.
Happy Mother's Day!
Wow..your hair..I have had sooo many comments on how much everyone LOVED it from last weeks pictures! I can't believe you chopped it off completely!
Cute pics!
Happy Mother's Day to you both!! & I heart your hair! So cute!
Happy Mothers Day. I hope some day I can be as great of a mother as you are! Oh and how did I not know about your cute new haircut? Because it's awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment