Monday, September 19, 2011

we are still alive. phew.

I am still computer-less. I most likely will be for quite some time.

Blogging on my iPod isn't that fun. Sorry. ;)

I have been working too much lately. It's exhausting.
Luckily this week involves a few afternoons off.
Phew. I may survive.

I miss reading blogs, I miss being "social" online.

I am sorry I haven't exactly been a good friend lately.

I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.


Gage is growing fast and is learning words faster than I thought possible. He makes me laugh everyday.

IMG_1154

How I love him. I can't believe that he'll be 18 months old in a few days.
We are approaching the first anniversary of his finalization and sealing. I can't believe I am actually experiencing these types of milestones. I am one lucky lady.

Thank you Korin. Thank you Luis.
Thank you for letting us experience life with Gage. I can't imagine anything better. He makes life pretty darn great.
We love you both.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you in blogland! :) These kids grow up toooo darn fast!

marci said...

So good to see you, even if it's only a quick post. ;) I do it all the time.

Lara Zierke said...

He is amazingly gorgeous. Seriously. Can't believe he is so big!

Unknown said...

he looks like a litlte boy now!!! I agree with Evonne our boys are growing up way too fast!!! :)

happy to see you blogging! I miss my Kamie!!!

Raising Warriors said...

I miss your blogs. A LOT. Not trying to make you feel guilty, just saying. Hope things work out soon!

Mostly Jessica said...

Hoping to see more of you too!

Jewls said...

You won our giveaway! Email me your address @ jewls.andreasen@gmail.com so I can get that sent off! Also, if you're first to email you get gender preference...