Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween!

We had a pretty good weekend! Of course you already read about Saturday. :) Sunday turned out pretty good. Gage was less ornery and much happier. He did pretty good in church. After church he had a good nap and then it was off to Grandma Ondee's House for a Halloween party. She had all kinds of fun stuff planned and lots of food. Here are some photos from the weekend!

  IMG_1930
Apparently Gage was ready to be out of his pajamas. :)

  IMG_1939
We came home and bought some perogies just for fun. Gage seemed to like them. (sometimes he can't bear to leave his blanket for even two minutes to eat. Silly boy)

  IMG_1973 IMG_1985 IMG_1992
Playing in the leaves at the park. He wasn't into playing in the leaves much. He'd rather run.

  IMG_2005 IMG_2028 IMG_2033 IMG_2056 We stopped by Taco Time for a crisp bean burrito. Gage kind of loves them. :) Lately, it has been the only thing he has eaten well. Maybe we'll have to go back. Refried beans are healthy, right? ha ha.

Grandma's Halloween Party. She even had a fishing booth! IMG_4156 IMG_4163 IMG_4110

 We are excited for Halloween tonight! I think I may even go in to work late so I can go to a few houses with Gage. Have a safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I looooove all the pictures. You are inspiring me to blog. :)

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

I hope you had a good Halloween! I loved all the pictures and I love your haircut!

Lyndee W. said...

LOVE the shot of him throwing leaves!