It's National Adoption Month!
Of course we love adoption at our house. We thank our Heavenly Father for it everyday. We also thank him for Gage's birth parents. We love them. We are thankful for Korin and the choice that she made. We are blessed everyday for her decision. We pray that her life has been blessed too.
I know we have done the question thing over and over... but if you have any questions about adoption that are lingering, feel free to ask them and I will address them over the next month!
We had a good Halloween! Gage was not interested in trick-or-treating. We went to Grandpa and Grandma's house twice and that was it. We tried to walk to the neighbor's house, but he was screaming for Grandpa, so we changed our course and went back to see Grandpa. I had to head to work, so that was our halloween! :) We didn't even get any candy.
Here are some pictures of our Superman!
4 comments:
Z just wanted to eat the candy! I made my siblings take him trick-or-treating because I didn't want the battle...apparently he thought it was more fun with them anyway ;)
Gage is the cutest little superman I ever did see!
Oh, and Happy Adoption month!
Don't worry he'll be all about the candy next year!!!
I think it is cool that he'd rather have Grandpa than candy!!!!
And I'd rather have him that candy also!
Kamie, Gage is so adorable!! I love his costume!!!
Post a Comment