So as you all know we are in the waiting phase of our Adoption. It can be such an emotional roller coaster. So many ups and down. It's hard to just trust and have faith that everything will work out. We know Heavenly Father knows our needs and our wants and we know that he is mindful of us. We just have to have faith and trust in him.
It's hard to open up and get involved for fear of getting hurt again. I know that it's just part of the process and part of the learning experience. I know that we will grow and be better from our experiences but right now that doesn't make things any easier. It still hurts when things don't work out... no matter how hard we try to not get excited and get attached.
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate all of the support we recieve! :)
1 comment:
We pray for you always! CamRee never forgets to mention you guys in our prayers at every meal, bed time and through out the day. She is so in tune with the spirit and opens her heart up, and NEVER forgets a single person in need.
(seriously her prayers can go on and on for 20 minutes or more)We know when the time is right for you, your special addition will enter your lives. I wish as bad as you do, that this moment would be right now. I tell everyone I know about your adoption site, hoping they would know someone. It kills me to see you going through this waiting time and not getting the chance to experience what I do yet. Just remember we are ALWAYS thinking of you both!!!
Post a Comment