So first of all... I totally hate that Drivers License Picture... but I am trying to keep it there since it is the only picture that i know of with my short hair.
Anyways, tonight we went over to SSHS and attended the Parent/Student FFA banquet. It was pretty fun. We mostly went for the prime rib... but anyways... thanks SSHS for making dinner.
Then Dustyn had to stay for an hour or so for a study group. Fun stuff!
That was our night.
I guess you could say it was a lovely day.
And here I am again on the computer as Dustyn sleeps. Silly kid.
2 comments:
Drivers license pictures are NEVER good. But I think my military ID was the worst picture ever. Like 10 times worse than my DL. I'll have to show it to you one day. It will make you feel better. hahaha.
oh ya...I'll share my chocolate elcair dessert with you if you send me some prime rib. Mmmmm. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment