Doesn't anyone dare to see how well they know me? It is an EASY quiz with common sense answers!! :) Ask dustyn!! I DARE YOU TO TAKE MY QUIZ... if anything you might learn something new.
katie thanks for talking my quiz!! Your awesome!! It's okay if you didn't do that great... you still one of my only faithful readers, so that means your cool!!
WHAT??? Come on. I swear your eyes are hazel. And how many colleges DID you attend? And call me crazy, but you do drive a toyota tacoma at least SOMEtimes, right?? And weren't you just saying the other day how much you liked bryer's natural vanilla icecream? And I coulda swore that you said you had lived in Monroe at one point. Man...it's...it's...it's like I don't know who you are any more. "sniff...sniff". How could we have drifted so far apart? "Sniff, sniff..."
Okay, but no, really, I can't believe I scored so low.
I am dumb...as soon as I re-took the quiz again I realized where the answers are...When is your anniversary then???I must be losing it. I swear it is on January 10th!But your test says it is wrong...I am pretty bad if I didn't get that right too...
sorry, must have been a programing error... it has now been fixed. Everyone gets 10 points!! Thanks for participating! :) (Guess Dustyn isn't in trouble anymore.)
Good, I couldn't believe that I would have gotten your anniversary wrong? Anyway...hey you did okay on mine :) And ya I figured Snow college south was one of them... but wasn't sure. any who have a great day!!!!!
13 comments:
Which quiz is this??
Just kidding. I found it and I did really bad.
katie thanks for talking my quiz!! Your awesome!! It's okay if you didn't do that great... you still one of my only faithful readers, so that means your cool!!
um...okay...I don't see the quiz.
WHAT??? Come on. I swear your eyes are hazel. And how many colleges DID you attend? And call me crazy, but you do drive a toyota tacoma at least SOMEtimes, right?? And weren't you just saying the other day how much you liked bryer's natural vanilla icecream? And I coulda swore that you said you had lived in Monroe at one point. Man...it's...it's...it's like I don't know who you are any more. "sniff...sniff". How could we have drifted so far apart? "Sniff, sniff..."
Okay, but no, really, I can't believe I scored so low.
oh, man...I just figured a few that I missed out. Can I take it again??? :)
yep, feel free... now that you have all the answers!! :)
I am dumb...as soon as I re-took the quiz again I realized where the answers are...When is your anniversary then???I must be losing it. I swear it is on January 10th!But your test says it is wrong...I am pretty bad if I didn't get that right too...
I thought it was the 10th as well. sheesh.
sorry, must have been a programing error... it has now been fixed. Everyone gets 10 points!! Thanks for participating! :) (Guess Dustyn isn't in trouble anymore.)
HA! I just took it again and I got the same score as Dustyn. But it didn't show up. What's up with that??? It's rigged I tell ya, RIGGED!!
YES! #1. Sorry Dustyn. haha.
Good, I couldn't believe that I would have gotten your anniversary wrong? Anyway...hey you did okay on mine :) And ya I figured Snow college south was one of them... but wasn't sure. any who have a great day!!!!!
Post a Comment