Even in my non-blogginess state, I wanted to update everyone on where we are in the adoption process.
Hilary decided to parent her sweet baby. We are so excited for her and know that she made the right decision for her and her baby. We couldn't be happier for her. Her baby deserves to have her as her mother! She is such a wonderful person! We love her!
We are in the waiting process again. So again we turn to you. If you know of a birthmother that is considering adoption, we would love to talk to her. Please pass along our information. I will be working on getting a profile up on the web, but for now, email will have to do. Of course, our blog is always a way to learn more about us and our craziness!
dustynkamie(at)gmail(dot)com
It's weird that it has now officially been a year. Crazy to think. We just had to update all our paperwork and background checks. We hope in the next year, we meet just as many great people - and we wouldn't mind bringing a baby home either. :)
And again, we appreciate all your love and support. The adoption process is such an emotional rollercoaster and we are blessed to have friends and family that we can turn to when we need a little extra support!
THANK YOU! We love you all!
And don't forget to check out our adoption links. We have some great friends that are adopting too.
8 comments:
We're sad to hear about your loss but happy for Hilary. Good luck with future adoptions and remember we're pulling for you!
Good luck with everything guys...
you're so brave.
Thanks for the update. We love you guys and will keep you (and Hilary) in our prayers! Love you!
Thank you for letting us know how it is going with the adoption process. I'm sorry that you have had to go through all of that. But, I know that you will be getting your own special little baby soon. Our thoughts and prayers are for you always. We love you!!!
Grandma & Grandpa Dotson
I'm so sorry-- you guys are so strong! We are considering adoption as well. You are a great example to us!
I don't know if I can say anything that hasn't already been said...I've been wondering what was going on but didn't want to ask, and now you share this news. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I know that you will be amazing parents when the time comes because of your understanding of other's needs, your bravery, your patience, and your strength.
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment