Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks

Today I subbed for an English class in the Middle School and it was reading day all day. Let's just say I finished my 500 page book today! Yipee!! Actually I only read about 400 pages of it today and 100 pages yesterday.

Of course it turned out to be a great book which I would recommend to anyone wanting an intense love story... but don't read it when you are home alone. Okay?

Now what to read next? I need a library card again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've actually read it. Not sure. Maybe I was just gonna read it. Either way, it seems familiar.

dust and kam said...

Was it scary? Ha ha! Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am pretty sure I did read this book. I remember it being good. But I don't remember it being scary. Now I'm gonna have to go back and read it again. :)

dust and kam said...

My mind wanders too much and then I start thinking how scared I would be if I had a stalker. Then that's it. I'm nervous even though I don't have a stalker!

Ruth said...

I really like stuff by Jodi Picoult. She addresses a lot of complicated topics in her stories, but they're pretty good. I'll have think of some more to recommend. All I've read lately is teeny-booper stuff so I can keep up on what the kids read. :) Oh, if you haven't read them the Work and the Glory pulls you in and I really like the Ariana series by Nunes. Feel good stuff with some really sad parts.

dust and kam said...

Thanks for the suggestions! Now that I can go to the Library... I plan to read a lot more. Maybe even some teeny-bopper stuff. :)