Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I hope that ya'll have a great day filled with fun and food!!

Here are some things that I am thankful for!!

*My Husband! He is one of the coolest people I know!! He is so patient with me and always takes care of me! He is so understanding and loving! I love him!!

*Adoption! I am so excited to adopt and expand our little family. I am so thankful for the adoption program that provides us with the opportunity to raise a child in our home.

*The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love the peace that I feel knowing the principles of the Gospel. I love the support and love that being a member of the Church provides. I love knowing that we can be an eternal family. I love the joy that the Gospel brings me in my everyday life.

*My Family. I am thankful for the continued support that our families give us. The road of adoption has been a long, trying process, but through it all we know that we have the love and support that we need to get through it all. They are excited for us to adopt and we appreciate the support they continue to show.

*My Home. I love the feeling of being home. I love the the home that our house has become. I love the spirit that resides in our home. I love taking care of it and making it an enjoyable place to live.

*The Holidays! I love the holidays! I love that we can get together with our families on the Holidays. It's such a great time of year full of love and togetherness.

*Friends. I love all my friends. Old and new. I know when things don't go perfectly right... I can fall back on my friends. I can always find a friend that can relate in one way or another. That is what helps me get through the hard times.

*My Trials. I am thankful that I am able to go through trials and tribulations and come out of them a better person. I know my trials are what make me me and make me who I have become. I am truly blessed.

*My Hannah. I miss her and love her, but I am thankful that I was able to hold her in my arms for a short time here on Earth. I am thankful of the knowledge of knowing that if we are faithful and worthy, we will see and hold our baby again. She is truly a blessing in our lives. She keeps me going and reminds me what I need to be doing to better my life.

*My Job. I love spending time with all of the kids in all the different schools. I love all that they teach me. I like using my brain and learning new things. Things I have long forgotten!!

I know these are just the basics... but I really am thankful for the life that I have and the happiness that surrounds me. My life is completely different than I ever imagined it to be... but you know what... it's better. I would never change it for the world. I love all the things that make me ME!

No comments: