Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We are online again!!

Here is the link to LDS Family Services - Provident Living.

If you search for "DustynandKamie" it will pull up our profile. Or try clicking here. Feel free to pass on our information to those that are interested.

Thanks for all your love and support.

Our profile on Parent Profiles should be active soon! We will give you the link to that as soon as we can!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I really enjoyed reading that. You guys did a great job. Daniel and I looked into adopting through LDS Family, too, but then we got pregnant with Hayley. They really do have an awesome program.

I wish you both the best of luck with a future adoption. I will keep my eyes and ears out for any opportunities for you. You are such an amazing couple, I really admire you. It's about time you get to hold another baby in your arms. I am praying for you!

Marc and Megan said...

I'm so glad you're back up and running! I'm gonna head over and check out your profile! :)

Amy said...

Hey Kamie! I sent you an email regarding a possibility. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you know that November is national adoptions month?? Pretty cool, aye!