Wednesday, November 7, 2007

question?

When I look at my blog on my computer, the title at the top is the perfect size. Everything looks good... like this.


What do you see? I know that everything is different on my computer. I have a widescreen and a Mac... so you know of course it looks perfect on my screen. But if it is hanging off and annoying for everyone else... I might think about changing it. Just for ya'll.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I think it looks great Kamie, but I have the same monitor you do. So, I'm not much help.

Amy said...

I sent you a message... on my blog! HAHAHA!

How did you get the border on your blog title to stretch big enough to surround your picture?!

Anonymous said...

I have to scroll over to see the whole thing. But I like that picture and quote. It makes me want to build a fire and snuggle under a blanket. :)

Brandon and JaKell said...

same here, have to scroll to see the picture, but love the one you choose, very cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to scroll to the right to see/read the whole thing, but I think its a beautiful quote (and I love the writing). I also love Andrew Wyeth!

Anonymous said...

I have extra brown on each side of the pic, but I have a wide screen monitor.

dust and kam said...

Well I guess I will leave it then! :) I am just too lazy to fix it, cause it looks great here!

And thanks! Dustyn has some good photography skills... and I am not so great at photoshop, but I think it turn out pretty good! :) I like trying new adjustments and playing around in photoshop. I have a lot to learn! And if you want cool fonts like this... go to dafont.com
I spend far too much time on that website!!

Anonymous said...

It looks perfect to me. It looks like yours with out the tabs. I really like it.