Saturday, October 4, 2008

8 things.

Tagged by Necia!

8 T.V shows I love to watch:
The Office

American Idol
One Tree Hill (except I haven't watched it for-ev-er)
Big Brother
Anything on TLC
Iron Chef America
Good Eats
Food Network Challenge
(now if we only had all those channels!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Cafe Rio

Cheesecake Factory
McGrath's Fish House
Steve's Steakhouse
Noodles
Olive Garden
Thaifoon
The Pie

8 things that happened yesterday:
Went out to eat Chinese with my family.

Subbed.
Went to Wal-Mart two or three times.  I think three.
Visited with both sets of my grandparents.
Bought a new Charlie and Lola book and eye liner.
Ate at Subway.
Got the mail.
Ate a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie that Dustyn made.

8 things I am looking forward to:
Adopting.

Going to North Carolina.
Going to Minneapolis.
Getting out of debt.
Getting our yard finished.
Thanksgiving.
FSA Conference next year!  :)
Vacation!

8 things I love about fall:
The smell and chill in the air.

Baking.  Lots of baking.
The beautiful changing scenery.
My angels birthday.
Thanksgiving, Christmas and family gatherings.
Our house is the perfect temperature!
I get motivated to accomplish things again.
CamRee's birthday!!  YAY!  Can you believe she will be 7?

8 things on my wish list:

A baby. And then maybe a little brother or sister.
A new HDTV and Satellite. (The Food Network and TLC, etc.)
A new fridge.
A new couch! (for Dustyn) ;)
A new wardrobe.
New holiday decorations/Everyday decorations for my house.
An iPhone that works in this area!
A new pair of sunglasses.

7 comments:

Shell said...

Your posts are always fun to read. I wish you the best in all your dreams.

chadrick said...

i know a couple places where you could get a new couch. :)

Unknown said...

it is funny that I really knew most of these about you!!

Necia said...

Thanks for doing it!!! I love reading these!

Jenny said...

I ditto your wish list.

And by the way, now I am craving pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...

Lara Zierke said...

Hi. My name is Lara. I saw your comments regarding Janeal's pass along cards for adoption. We are adopting too and I saw that you offered to post these cards up at the high school where your hubby teaches. If the offer is still open, I'll take you up on it! Anyway, it's always good to connect with another couple going through the same thing. Good luck!

Mostly Jessica said...

Mmmm Cafe Rio! Now I want some :)