Yep, that's right! Today little Miss CamRee is 7 years old!
Here are seven facts about her:
~She is little miss smarty pants! I can't believe how smart she is! She is LOVING first grade and is teaching herself cursive. She can read SO well. Better than a lot of high schoolers I know. :)
~She LOVES High School Musical. She has a HSM room. She wants to marry Troy. (I'm just teasing you CamRee. She says she "hates" Troy. But we all know better.
~She is so creative and artistic. And has been since an early age. I am sure this has nothing to do with being her mother's child.
~She was my very first niece. I am pretty sure she got spoiled to death by me so I could make sure I was her favorite but she was too young to remember it. But of course, I am still her favorite Aunt. Right CamRee? ;)
~She LOVES to play games. And is always begging us to play games with her. Most days we play, but when we don't it's a sad day.
~She has a very soft/tender heart. She hates when she has to leave Grandma and Grandpa's. (Because I am there. :D) She is a sweet girl.
~She is the happiest, smiliest girl I know! She can always make me smile no matter what. Most days I just want to take her home and keep her. And sometimes she considers it because I let her make cookies... but then she remembers that she misses Hadi, so she decides to go home. Oh yeah, and her mom is cooler than me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMREE!!





10 comments:
love her HSM room! it's something savannah would want... =)
That last picture is so stinking CUTE!!!
i better not show anika her hsm room because she will want one too!! :)
love the pictures of you two at your wedding! she is so little!!
What a little cutie! How big is her bed for a 7 year old!
You need an updated picture of the finished project :) with the pink and lime green bedskirt, new HSM poster, calendars etc. New lamp, table and clock she also got for her bday...looking cute. She loves it...expecailly her new HSM chair from you guys in the corner!
oh ya, her bed is a queen...so we can still have guests like mom & dad and Kamie & Dystyn stay when they come...that was the deal when she moved in the guest room...she had to share with them too :)
Way cute room! Beautiful pictures of you and get together! Tell you sister thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Her family is so cute! I would love to visit her blog also. Could you tell her to send me an invite? heidifrehner@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Girl...look at YOU! Hott stuff. Happy birthday to this darling. I too love all the HSM stuff.
Ahhhh High school musical, I'm not a fan, but (of all people) my husband is so I try to humor him! Her HSM room is very cute!!
She is a very cute girl and you can tell she loves her room. I have never seen any of the HSM movies so I have no opinion on them.
You look so pretty at your wedding. I love the pics.
Post a Comment