Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taking a break.

A pretty long one.

I am sorry if you feel neglected by me.

I still love you.

I will come back soon and catch up.

Maybe.

I'll miss you.

Miss me.

10 comments:

Heather said...

:o( Come back soon! You brighten up my time on the internet.

Lovely Lisa said...

Hope you're doing okay...

Michelle said...

We will miss you. Remember, I'm just an msn message away. :)

Sonnie and Ryan said...

You are taking a break from blogging??? Oh man!! I like to check your blog! How are you doing?

Jenny said...

I will miss you! I already do miss you actually. Enjoy your time away and come back soon.

Shell said...

Hope you have a nice break. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chelle said...

Don't be gone from blogland for too long. :(

Michelle said...

Kamie, I am highly offended that you haven't been commenting on my blog!!

JUST KIDDING!! LOLOL. Do you miss us yet???

Mostly Jessica said...

Hope you're having a nice break from blogging. TTYL Jessica

Unknown said...

Um...I need a break too, can we break together? I love you Kam...my little twin friend...why do we attract disaster like a magnet? Hugs and kisses!