I decided that I don't want to make resolutions, so this year I am going to "work" on a few areas in my life. Any progress is progress. Most of these things are things that I need to work on over my entire life, so this is just a yearly reminder for me. (in no particular order)
~ Work on getting out of debt. Have a real savings account. Become more thrifty.
~ Come to know my Savior more. Pray more intently, Study more, improve temple attendance.
~ Eat more healthy. Move more.
~ Be more productive in my spare time, and don't worry, I have plenty.
~ Love Dustyn more completely. Serve him everyday.
I am SO excited for 2009 and the unknown and wonderful/scary/hard times that are ahead.
~ Work on getting out of debt. Have a real savings account. Become more thrifty.
~ Come to know my Savior more. Pray more intently, Study more, improve temple attendance.
~ Eat more healthy. Move more.
~ Be more productive in my spare time, and don't worry, I have plenty.
~ Love Dustyn more completely. Serve him everyday.
I am SO excited for 2009 and the unknown and wonderful/scary/hard times that are ahead.
Happy 2009! May it be one of the best.
12 comments:
THOSE ARE WAY AWESOME RESOLUTIONS SOME OF MINE ARE QUITE SIMILAR!!!!
STEPH
Good things to work on. Drag us along on your temple attendance!!
How could you love Dustyn more completely? You always sound so much in love with him!
Whats the difference between a savings account and a REAL savings account lol?
Savings and healthy living were on my list too. Mine arent resolutions but plans for the year.
does that mean you are going to buy more store brand items???? ha ha ha
love your list!:) lets work together to get our "goals" accomplished! :)
Good luck!
Steph: They are awesome goals!! You have great ideas! :)
Melissa: We so need to go to the temple SOON! We just need to set a date every month and go. No excuses. :)
Heather: I do love him more than ever! But I think I could be a little nicer about some things... like teasing him about his driving and things like that. Silly things. But he seriously the best husband!! I love him!!
Arianne: As I was looking around, I think I buy a lot more store brand item than I lead on. lol. But today when I went to the store I bought MOSTLY store brand items... so yah, pretty much. :)
Yay for goals.
Lisa: Thanks! :)
I must have posted right after you! :)
Great list! I never have to think of goals because everyone does it for me :)
Hey Kamie you had any hits on your profile for adoption? I was just thinking of you and was wondering... I love the blog.. i haven't been on for about two weeks and it is nice to read about everyones christmas activites and new year resolutions...
Those are all really good areas for progress. Can I copy? :)
Those are great things to work on. I need to work on all those also. I hope you are doing good. I haven't been around the blog world much lately.
I am so with you on all of those (excpet I want to love my hubs more, not yours lol), and especially #1. Here's to hoping you achieve your goals!
Post a Comment