We are tending the twins tonight. It has been a good day. We played, went to Mc D, gave the twins a bath, and now they are currently in bed, hopefully falling asleep.
I don't have a lot to say tonight, but here is the question for the day.
Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I do not currently wear a watch. I need to and I wish I did, but my watch battery is dead. I never remember to get a new battery. It is a Fossil watch.
The tricky thing is that I can not let the metal on the watch touch my skin or I get hives or a big itchy rash. The watch I have now is pretty good since it is a full piece of leather with the face on top of the leather. I love it. It's super cute!! It even has this fancy feature where you can push the side button and it goes to a mirror background, push it again and it has flowers on it. I really need to get a new battery.
I don't have a lot to say tonight, but here is the question for the day.
Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I do not currently wear a watch. I need to and I wish I did, but my watch battery is dead. I never remember to get a new battery. It is a Fossil watch.
The tricky thing is that I can not let the metal on the watch touch my skin or I get hives or a big itchy rash. The watch I have now is pretty good since it is a full piece of leather with the face on top of the leather. I love it. It's super cute!! It even has this fancy feature where you can push the side button and it goes to a mirror background, push it again and it has flowers on it. I really need to get a new battery.
10 comments:
I wear a gold Longines watch and I love it.
Wow...that sounds like a cool watch. I want one like that. :)
No watch-- just my phone. I had a Minnie Mouse one for years and years. I might still have it, but I'm not sure where it is.
I started wearing a timex glow in the dark watch for the sole purpose of looking at the time in the middle of the night when my baby wakes up since I am blind as a bat without my contacts and my alarm clock is too blurry!-haha
Hey Kamie, I stumbled across this website and thought you'd be interested:
http://ldsadoptioncouples.blogspot.com/
I had a watch that the battery went dead on also so I just use my phone also. I just buy a cheap watch and use it until it dies then buy a new one usually.
Your watch sounds cool. I had a fossil watch way back and loved it.
i need a watch. I always just use the one on my phone as well.
your watch does sound VERY cute!!! I think you need to get a battery!!
You have a watch with a mirror background? That is super crazy spy gadget type of stuff! Sounds neato. I usually don't wear a watch, but I bought one at the gun show in December. It's one of those handmade, interchangeable ones and I like it. It's green and brown beaded with a metal and brown face. (speaking of medal, what's up with the hives when it touches you? That stinks!)
Have fun with the twins, I hope you get some good rest afterwards. You should take some pics, I can't get enough of those cute little darlings!
Kamie...long time, huh? It's Lyndee by the way. Just wanted to let you know that I feel for you in the baby dept. Lyle and I have been trying for almost 6 years and we just can't seem to get pregnant. We're starting to consider adopting...but not quite sure yet. Thanks for letting me link to your adoption blog...that's a fab idea {if and when we decide to adopt}. I wish you good fortune in all your endeavors and I will pray for you and Dustyn as you work on your eternal family.
Ew, don't you hate metal sensitiveness? The same thing happens to me, so I don't wear a watch. I just have lots of clocks around. In my pre-temple days I would get a rash on my belly from my belt buckle, but you can rest assured that I still wear a belt. :)
I wear a 2 tone Citizen watch I got on a killer deal when I worked at a jewelry store.
One tip we gave to people who had metal issues was to paint the back of the metal (where it touches your skin) with clear nail polish.
Post a Comment