He is so precious and so handsome!
Awwww.....it is adorable! Love the pix a little further down, with you in the mirrow. Cute cute mommy!
He already looks like he is growing up so much! So freakin cute. I can only hope my baby is so good lookin! You are such a cute mom!
It really is starting to lighten! Is it thinning out any? He has more hair than any baby his age I've ever seen!
I LOVE his hair! :) Shelby
He has some gorgeous eyelashes!
Just hope it doesn't fall out. Quinn didn't have much hair to start with and now only has some wispies. You are a lucky momma.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so precious and so handsome!
Awwww.....it is adorable! Love the pix a little further down, with you in the mirrow. Cute cute mommy!
He already looks like he is growing up so much! So freakin cute. I can only hope my baby is so good lookin! You are such a cute mom!
It really is starting to lighten! Is it thinning out any? He has more hair than any baby his age I've ever seen!
I LOVE his hair! :) Shelby
He has some gorgeous eyelashes!
Just hope it doesn't fall out. Quinn didn't have much hair to start with and now only has some wispies. You are a lucky momma.
Post a Comment