I just squealed out loud. Gage is such a handsome little guy!
I look forward to a seven hundred more blog posts just like this one. So perfect.
I hope you're framing that one!
I love this picture, he is so cute! Love him!!!!! Kids beg and beg to go see him everyday, its hard to stay away :) but we are doing our best!
I would be too! What a doll.
That IS such a cute face!! Hope you get your nap today!!
He is so cute! And I'm so excited about his new playmate! Adoption is a crazy ride, but the happy endings are fantastic!
Well, it is an awefully cute face. :)
Cute squishy cheeks! Hoping those cheeks are getting lots of kisses!
Super cute Pic Kamie..I hope we all never quit smiling over this little miracle!Mom & Dad
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I just squealed out loud. Gage is such a handsome little guy!
I look forward to a seven hundred more blog posts just like this one. So perfect.
I hope you're framing that one!
I love this picture, he is so cute! Love him!!!!! Kids beg and beg to go see him everyday, its hard to stay away :) but we are doing our best!
I would be too! What a doll.
That IS such a cute face!! Hope you get your nap today!!
He is so cute! And I'm so excited about his new playmate! Adoption is a crazy ride, but the happy endings are fantastic!
Well, it is an awefully cute face. :)
Cute squishy cheeks! Hoping those cheeks are getting lots of kisses!
Super cute Pic Kamie..
I hope we all never quit smiling over this little miracle!
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment