The cutest family ever!!! I am so happy for you & Dustyn, Kami!!!! Hold him as long as you possibly can! One day, he will squirm and would rather play on the floor than be held. I held our girls for their first 4 months almost all the time and don't regret a moment! It is hard to realize that they will grow up so fast, but they sure do!
That is a great picture! It will be a while before you can get back to the full typing world. That's why I end up doing like 3 blog posts at a time...things pile up, and when I finally get the chance to blog, I really have to take it and try to get it done all at once! But it's all good - It just means you are spending your time doing what really matters! ;0)
Don't put him down! We will patiently wait for your stories, just take tons of pictures, to share with us later. Really these days are numbered, so soak every bit in.
((hugs)), I am wishing you all the love and joy, your hearts can hold!
Heheh just enjoy him Kam. We'll be here whenever you can post again. Seriously though I'm good with just these picture posts! I can't get enough of him!!
Yahoo! The first family portrait. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to love on him. Mattie has wanted a baby at her house for awhile now. This only makes matters worse. :)
17 comments:
Believe me, eventually you will get really good at typing one handed. :)
Now THAT is an AdorABLe faMilY!!!
so cute!!!
The cutest family ever!!! I am so happy for you & Dustyn, Kami!!!! Hold him as long as you possibly can! One day, he will squirm and would rather play on the floor than be held. I held our girls for their first 4 months almost all the time and don't regret a moment! It is hard to realize that they will grow up so fast, but they sure do!
rock him, hold him, and enjoy every moment. my baby is turning 1 this week... where did the time go? you are such a beautiful family.
The trick to doing anything and holding the baby, I have found, is the sway...side to side instead of front to back-and a baby sling!!
Awesome picture!! You guys are such a photogenic family!!
CONGRATS!!!! I wish you all the happiness you deserve!!
That is a great picture! It will be a while before you can get back to the full typing world. That's why I end up doing like 3 blog posts at a time...things pile up, and when I finally get the chance to blog, I really have to take it and try to get it done all at once! But it's all good - It just means you are spending your time doing what really matters! ;0)
Don't put him down! We will patiently wait for your stories, just take tons of pictures, to share with us later. Really these days are numbered, so soak every bit in.
((hugs)), I am wishing you all the love and joy, your hearts can hold!
Oh Kami! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was reading Heather's blog when she said she had sent you a baby gift. I thought, "Is that the SAME Kami?" IT IS!!!
I am so over the moon for you and Dustin! You two look fantastic and the baby is so incredible adorable.
Welcome to mommyhood! You made it. :)
I am so excited and happy for you. You two deserved this so much, and I am so glad it has finally happened for you.
Loads of love and hugs!
Heheh just enjoy him Kam. We'll be here whenever you can post again. Seriously though I'm good with just these picture posts! I can't get enough of him!!
You'll figure it out. I know I did. I'm soooooo happy for you guys! What an amazing miracle!
Yahoo! The first family portrait. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to love on him. Mattie has wanted a baby at her house for awhile now. This only makes matters worse. :)
Love your family picure. You guys are adorable.
What a beautiful family. We are so excited for you. Next time I"m in Richfield can I stop by and see him?
We are SO happy for you! He is beautiful and your joy and love shines through in spades! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment