do you do anything fun on Cinco de Mayo?
I want to come up with some fun family traditions that will help teach Gage about his heritage. I want him to be proud of his heritage and where he came from.
I have a lot to learn, but I am excited to learn.
Of course this year he will probably celebrate with 4oz of tasty Similac and maybe watch Handy Manny. (just because it's his favorite thing to watch while mom gets a shower)
Happy Cinco de Mayo!


7 comments:
Um HELLO!!! Margaritas baby!!!!! lol.
Handy Manny sounds like a very festive show for Cinco de Mayo! Tonight we are having Cafe Rio taco salads, does that count?? :)
We had dinner with the neighbors. I made Mexican Cesar Salad and Tortilla Soup. The neighbor made Chicken Enchiladas, chips, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and brought a key lime pie. I am sooooo full!
I've never heard of Cinco de Mayo!
And Gage looks cubbier in that last photo, which is totally gorgeous btw.
Is that the cutest nephew ever????
O'kay family... Is that the cutest younger than One nephew EVER! he certainly is for ME!
ADORABLE!
Well, around here everyone just gets drunk. So I don't think that's very helpful.
P.S.-I LOVE the pic of him in the carseat. He is so handsome!
I just came across this on KSL!
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10672745
Post a Comment