Monday, May 17, 2010

cuteness


7 comments:

.. said...

He is growing up so fast! I LOVE his little missionary style hair combed to the side!

Christie said...

what a little stud you have on your hands! It's crazy how much he looks like you guys, even though he's adopted! I love how that happens!

Michelle said...

I looked at this picture and thought, "Wow, he looks a lot like Kamie." :)

Jill Elizabeth said...

How on earth does he keep getting cuter? Seriously. I'll think I've seen my favorite picture of Gage, and then there's another one where he is somehow twice as cute.

And I agree with the previous comments. He looks just like y'all, which is awesome :o)

Unknown said...

so handsome! do you like taking picutres of him or what?? :)

Heather said...

Those eyes, they totally look older and wiser than his age!

AubreyMo said...

Definite cuteness.