Just too cute! He'll be all big and toddlery when I get to see him which is SUCKY because I'll miss the cute squishy cheeks! Thanks for your card, it arrived in the mail today. I am gonna need reminding which books I sent so I can get the rest of the range for him lol.
You could, and no one would blame you. I'm fighting not to kiss his cheeks through the computer screen :o)
awww...he is so adorable! and i love that his cheeks are getting so chunkalicious! :)
Gage is munchy.
Now THAT is something that will never get old (for you, anyway!) Love the new look of your blog!
Oh what a Cutie Pie... He is adorable.. Love seeing him change.. Don't you wish that you could freeze time though? In a little while he will be crawling and walking and you will wonder where the time went... They grow so fast...
He is super cute!! Love your new layout on the blog!
So since I stalk your site I noticed your new layout! I love it! Too cute.
Mmmm. I love baby cheeks. He's adorable, Kam.
and you should do that all day long. nothing else but.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Just too cute! He'll be all big and toddlery when I get to see him which is SUCKY because I'll miss the cute squishy cheeks!
Thanks for your card, it arrived in the mail today. I am gonna need reminding which books I sent so I can get the rest of the range for him lol.
You could, and no one would blame you. I'm fighting not to kiss his cheeks through the computer screen :o)
awww...he is so adorable! and i love that his cheeks are getting so chunkalicious! :)
Gage is munchy.
Now THAT is something that will never get old (for you, anyway!)
Love the new look of your blog!
Oh what a Cutie Pie... He is adorable.. Love seeing him change.. Don't you wish that you could freeze time though? In a little while he will be crawling and walking and you will wonder where the time went... They grow so fast...
He is super cute!! Love your new layout on the blog!
So since I stalk your site I noticed your new layout! I love it! Too cute.
Mmmm. I love baby cheeks. He's adorable, Kam.
and you should do that all day long. nothing else but.
Post a Comment